Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dream Fearlessly

There are moments in your life where you feel you can accomplish anything extraordinary, anything beyond imaginable, something that takes hard work, dedication, knowledge, courage and most importantly perseverance.
Dreams are what make us unique and make us feel we are a part of something. My dream is to make a difference in this world. To some people this may be considered as performing random acts of kindness, for example smiling at a random person, carrying groceries to someone’s car or telling the person to have a great day. But my goal, my dream, my vision is to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you I didn’t give up. If there is one thing, I want you to know is that each and every one of you are not alone. If you want something bad enough, don’t let anyone stop you. As I have learned from Walt Disney, “Don’t Dream ordinary. Dream extraordinary. Dream beyond. Dream Above. Dream while you’re awake. Write your dream. Speak your dream. Align your dream with your passion and watch it ignite.”

I would like to share something with you that I have learned recently. Every dream may be a challenge, and there will be people around you that will try and bring you down because if THEY can’t achieve it YOU can’t either. But what I am going to tell you is that YOU CAN! Some people have this image or idea in their head that most people can’t see. That is where you have to show each person how awesome you are and ignite that light and show you can do anything you put your mind too. It doesn’t matter if it takes you nine years to write a book, it doesn’t matter if you failed, what matters is that YOU TRIED, and THAT shows you are determined and will work at it till you have achieved your dream.
Companies and people around the world have a dream. These three individuals inspired me to achieve my goals and what I want in life. To start, if Howard Schultz gave up after being turned down by 242 banks there would be no Starbucks! If J.K. Rowling stopped after being turned down by multiple publishers for years there would be no Harry Potter! If Walt Disney quit too soon after his theme park concept were trashed 302 times there would be no Disneyland! One thing I know is these people all had a dream, a vision, and a goal. If they gave up you would never know what we would be missing. Could you imagine going to the mall and not getting an Iced Caramel Macchiato? I couldn’t. 
I know each person reading this has a dream. It may be small or it may be big, but you must take that inspiration that I have shared with you and have the confidence, courage, and dedication to pursue it. Having something that you are truly passionate about and having that ambition to go after what you love will not only make you feel special but, you will know that you have accomplished something BIG! “When you are a child you think you can do anything. You have all kinds of ideas and think you can do any of it. It’s by encouraging this daring dream like a child again which will reawaken that innovative spirt that is missing in so many people.”
Dream like there is no tomorrow, be who you are, and fight till the end. One day your dreams will come true because I believe in you. Be the person who you were meant to be and believe that anything is possible. Always remember, you have the world cheering for you and you have me and just believe, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig