Friday, January 17, 2020

Coffee Chat

Hello My Loves!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and are excited for Christmas!! 4 MORE DAYS! Insane! I feel like the time has flown by. I have been busy with work haha it is kicking my butt but I'm coming back to you writing another post. YAY! I missed you guys!

What do you have planned for Christmas? I am celebrating Christmas with my dad and my mom and my grandma! I have 3 different gatherings haha which means lots of food! My favourite food during this holiday would probably be pasta! My grandma is Italian and makes homemade pasta and if you never had it you are missing out! LOL.

This year is the first time I have seen a Dairy Milk Advent Calendar in Canada! I have been searching for one for years! When I saw it in the store I freaked out! LOL many others did too! I think dairy milk is the best kind of chocolate you can get! It is my personal fav. They used to make a chocolate bar which had pop rocks and jelly beans in it and it was honestly my favourite and then the company decided to get rid of it... :( I am on number 20 in my advent calendar haha I'm a little behind.

Anyone excited for the new year?? 2019 is almost done!! For me personally 2019 I was blessed to be provided the opportunity of a promotion and working with amazing people who I call my second family and i've started this blog which is very exciting because I miss writing. I feel 2020 will be an amazing year! Im going to  crush my dreams and goals and really try to focus on what makes me happy and where I wanna go in life. One of my goals I would like to achieve is to get my accounting certificate. I have 10 courses to do which is not bad.  I also want to create a healthy lifestyle for myself and focus on losing weight. I also want to pursue my passion on writing, this blog is encouraging me to not care about other opinions and just write what I want to write. Hopefully I can inspire you all in some way :)

Let me know what you guys are looking forward into the new year! I think it is going to be EPIC! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas! Congrats to making it this far! Even though we have ups and downs throughout our life, we always celebrate the new year together and I feel like each of us want to better ourselves and start over haha in some way.

Love you all so much!

Lea


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig