Friday, January 17, 2020

My Story

Hello World!!!

My Name is Lea Ware! A little background about me.. lets see. I am 28 years old and I am a twin. My mom says we are identical but my dad says we are fraternal. HA! Mom knows best ;) I am the older twin by two minutes. YAY me! I have to say it is cool being a twin, although we have our moments from time to time but who doesn't.

My passion to write started when I was 5 years old.  I used to make books out of lined paper and draw on them and pretend that I was an author. Then I got a little more creative and started to bind my books with ribbon to give it that extra touch. As I grew older I used to read here and there and came across a site called "Miss Literary". I used to write short stories and get amazing feedback. In 2012 I got the privilege to work for a company called" I Am That Girl" and that is where my passion for writing really took off.

Have you ever got the opportunity to stand on stage in front of millions of people and right when you are about to speak it gets quiet. LOL just imagine! I got that opportunity! And let me tell you it was honestly one of the best moments of my life! The reward of just putting yourself out there and being a role model for girls around the world is truly something to be proud about.

So now here we are today, January 1st 2020 I want to continue to create, to inspire, to make people laugh and just to have a safe space where you can all be yourselves! No judgement!

Thank you so much to all of you reading this and making my passion come true!



Lots of Love

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig